L2Myth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Proposiition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zbyrek

Proposiition Empty
PostSubject: Proposiition   Proposiition I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:01 am

admin fix gm shop... and change olympiad for 5 playersor 4. some pople in server want be hero Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Proposiition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposiition   Proposiition I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:26 pm

olympiad done 4 players.
the other think (gm shop) tell me what you mean and what you want to correct rabbit
Back to top Go down
https://la2vortex.forumotion.com
zbyrek

Proposiition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposiition   Proposiition I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:11 pm

hm ok need giv grand rb mats for teleport to bajum valakas itp .. bless scrols enchant armor and weapons .Razz for gold bar . and giv normal color weapons http://hotfile.com/dl/69980531/6fbab52/env.int.html its better:P

Last edited by zbyrek on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zbyrek

Proposiition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposiition   Proposiition I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:16 pm

and need some in information what is chance % <normal scrols ecnhant armor and weapons> and <bless scrols> and chow much max enchant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lordmanda

Proposiition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposiition   Proposiition I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:34 pm

where we get airbutestone lvl3 crytsal lvl 7
Back to top Go down
zbyrek

Proposiition Empty
PostSubject: server   Proposiition I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:41 am

admin u arent doing nothing!! server is lost dont have any gm and u off ..0 events i find bug in gm shop for adena i sey if u buy 5 k boock and when have 1,500 000 go sel in normal schop and have 100 godl dragons and u dont delet this :/ iff u dont creating some raid boss zone tvt event costum armor itp itd server be lost
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Proposiition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposiition   Proposiition I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:21 pm

you re right. so i deside to give the server to anothet person
there is another proposition from a friend (developer) to open an
interlude server with no bugs and lot of custom items
we find provider with 100 mbps line , the price is good and now plan the next step
Back to top Go down
https://la2vortex.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Proposiition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposiition   Proposiition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proposiition
Page 1 of 1