L2Myth Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kamael Buffs in GM Buffer + Blessed Ench Success Rate + Gift and Blessing buffs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wulfgar

Kamael Buffs in GM Buffer + Blessed Ench Success Rate + Gift and Blessing buffs Empty
PostSubject: Kamael Buffs in GM Buffer + Blessed Ench Success Rate + Gift and Blessing buffs   Kamael Buffs in GM Buffer + Blessed Ench Success Rate + Gift and Blessing buffs I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Hello again,

please add into GM Buffer these buffs:

Apetite for destruction
Protection Instinct
Vampiric Pulse
Magic Impulse

All of them are Kamael's Judicator skills and please add them with their highest lvl and 1 hour duration if it is possible. The other kamael buffs are mostly Kamael exclusive so they will not work to other races (for example Kamael Pride).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also please if you could be so nice and raise Blessed Enchant Success rate to lets say 95% .................my wife (and me too) is going to be crazy about failed enchants Smile
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And last one....please could you prolong the Gift of Qeen/Seraphim and Blessing of Queen/ Seraphim duration to 1 hour as other buffs are?

For everything you can do we are grateful.

Wulfgar
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Kamael Buffs in GM Buffer + Blessed Ench Success Rate + Gift and Blessing buffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamael Buffs in GM Buffer + Blessed Ench Success Rate + Gift and Blessing buffs   Kamael Buffs in GM Buffer + Blessed Ench Success Rate + Gift and Blessing buffs I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Sper ca esti fericit toate buffs este în regulă.
Acum, partea cea mai grea este de a stabili blessings.
I a face meu cel mai bun.
Mulţumesc mult.

I hope you're happy all byffs is okay.
Now the hard part is to fix the blessings.
I do my best.
Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
https://la2vortex.forumotion.com
Wulfgar

PostSubject: Re: Kamael Buffs in GM Buffer + Blessed Ench Success Rate + Gift and Blessing buffs   Kamael Buffs in GM Buffer + Blessed Ench Success Rate + Gift and Blessing buffs I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Admin wrote:
Sper ca esti fericit toate buffs este în regulă.
Acum, partea cea mai grea este de a stabili blessings.
I a face meu cel mai bun.
Mulţumesc mult.

I hope you're happy all byffs is okay.
Now the hard part is to fix the blessings.
I do my best.
Thank you very much.

Yes its super - if u are able to make it all kamael buffs could be taken at one time it would be great, but curent status is super.

One more thing...please think about raising rewards for Clan Reputation Points Quests (Clan's Prestige, Clan's Reputation) because with curent rates we maybe never be able to make clan lvl 10 or 11.

So once again - what u doing is great, we are very happy here and looking forward to all new improvements from your side Wink

Thank u once more

Wulfgar
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kamael Buffs in GM Buffer + Blessed Ench Success Rate + Gift and Blessing buffs   Kamael Buffs in GM Buffer + Blessed Ench Success Rate + Gift and Blessing buffs I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:29 pm

will discuss the issue on peputations with NEK
Back to top Go down
Wulfgar

PostSubject: Re: Kamael Buffs in GM Buffer + Blessed Ench Success Rate + Gift and Blessing buffs   Kamael Buffs in GM Buffer + Blessed Ench Success Rate + Gift and Blessing buffs I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Admin wrote:
will discuss the issue on peputations with NEK

THX - could u please restart the server - we have lags and some mobs didnt wanished after killing them (mostly in coins colect area).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kamael Buffs in GM Buffer + Blessed Ench Success Rate + Gift and Blessing buffs   Kamael Buffs in GM Buffer + Blessed Ench Success Rate + Gift and Blessing buffs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:09 am

reputation increased from 100 to 1000 when you kill raid boss. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Wulfgar

PostSubject: Re: Kamael Buffs in GM Buffer + Blessed Ench Success Rate + Gift and Blessing buffs   Kamael Buffs in GM Buffer + Blessed Ench Success Rate + Gift and Blessing buffs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:42 pm

Admin wrote:
reputation increased from 100 to 1000 when you kill raid boss. rabbit

Great - thank u very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamael Buffs in GM Buffer + Blessed Ench Success Rate + Gift and Blessing buffs   Kamael Buffs in GM Buffer + Blessed Ench Success Rate + Gift and Blessing buffs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamael Buffs in GM Buffer + Blessed Ench Success Rate + Gift and Blessing buffs
Page 1 of 1